All the love and benefits of normal DTF transfers, but made for hard surfaces and require no heat or other equipment.
1. Make sure the surface is clean and dry. Wiping down with alcohol and a lint-free cloth is what we recommend.
2. Before removing the white backing, flip the decal or wrap over and squeegee the white side of the transfer.
3. Peel the white backing from the clear film. The image should adhere to the clear as you remove the white. If not, lay it down and squeegee the BACK/WHITE SIDE of the transfer again. Then repeat this step until the entire white backing has been removed.
4. Apply the decal to your cup or surface and rub it all over the decal to ensure no bubbles and the entire image is stuck.
5. Slowly start to peel the clear film. If the image starts to lift with the film, lay it back down and rub or squeegee it again. Repeat until the entire clear film has been removed. That's it, your done!