UVDTF GANG SHEETS
UVDTF GANG SHEETS
WHAT IS A GANG SHEET?
A gang sheet allows you to add as many images to the specific size you choose all on one sheet. This is great if you have multiples of the same image, the same image in multiple sizes, or if you have multiple images of varying sizes.
**Leaving a small space around each image is suggested to allow for cutting**
HOW TO SEND US YOUR ARTWORK:
At the time of purchase please choose one of the following options for sending us your artwork. You can CLICK THE UPLOAD FILE BUTTON next to the size dropdown menu, BUILD YOUR OWN with our custom gang sheet builder, or email them to us at email@example.com. Turnaround times will begin once the image is received and approved for printing. If edits are required, or the file is not sent right away, this will cause a delay in turnaround times.
GANG SHEET REQUIREMENTS:
Images uploaded must be in PNG format and recommended quality is 300 dpi. Images must be ready to print with a transparent background when they are submitted. Any edits will require a design fee. All of these prints contain white ink so a white background will print. **WE PRINT WHAT YOU SEND!**
Turnaround time for custom DTF/UVDTF images is 5-7 business days. Bulk order times may vary, Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with bulk ordering.
PEEL, STICK, REMOVE TRANSFER FILM, AND GO!!
All the love and benefits of normal DTF transfers, but made for hard surfaces and require no heat or other equipment.
1. Make sure the surface is clean and dry. Wiping down with alcohol and a lint-free cloth is what we recommend.
2. Before removing the white backing, flip the decal or wrap over and squeegee the white side of the transfer.
3. Peel the white backing from the clear film. The image should have adhered to the clear as you remove the white. If not, lay it down and squeegee the transfer again. Then repeat this step until the entire white backing has been removed.
4. Apply the decal to your cup or surface and rub it all over the decal to ensure no bubbles and the entire image is stuck.
5. Slowly start to peel the clear film. If the image starts to lift with the film, lay it back down and rub or squeegee it again. Repeat until the entire clear film has been removed. That's it, you're done!
These are permanent and waterproof!
11 X 12"
11 X 24"
11 X 36"
11 X 48"