PERILOUS PLANT SOCIETY DTF/UVDTF
PERILOUS PLANT SOCIETY DTF/UVDTF
Turnaround time for DTF/UVDTF images is 3-5 business days. Bulk order times may vary, Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with Bulk ordering.
DTF (DIRECT TO FILM) TRANSFERS/SHEETS
Direct-to-Film (DTF) transfers are full-color heat-applied transfers for light and dark garments. No weeding or masking is required and DTF transfers can be applied to a various number of fabric types, including but not limited to, cotton, cotton/poly blends, and even 100% polyester.
All you need is a heat press!
POLY & TRI BLENDS: 275/10 SECONDS
50/50: 300/12 SECONDS
COTTON: 325/15 SECONDS
For a matte look for the transfer, press a second time with Kraft Paper for 10 seconds.
DTF Transfer Application Instructions
- Preheat the garment for 15 seconds to remove excess moisture. Let the garment cool before adding the transfer.
- Place the transfer on the shirt- white side down, image facing up.
- Press at 325° for 15 seconds under very firm pressure. (An easy press may not provide adequate pressure for DTF)
- Remove the garment from the press and let it stand until it is cool enough to peel.
- Peel once cool. *** Please note: If the image does not come off completely, repress with the transfer in place, let it cool, and re-peel the film.***
- Cover the image with parchment paper and press again for 15 seconds. You can use a Teflon sheet, butcher paper, or tissue paper.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Turn the garment inside out. Machine wash cold. No bleach No softener. Do not dry clean or iron. Tumble dry low.
COTTONS & BLENDS
300-315/325 F for 10-12s Second press 5-10s Medium pressure is best. Hoodies may require 325 and up, medium press 10-12s
265-275/285 F for 8-10s Med-Light pressure, (if they are thinner), otherwise, it creates a box or scorches the transfer.
Polyester settings may vary a lot, but best to use lower temp and pressure generally.
Matte finish: Cover sheet; Kraft/Parchment paper cover sheet, rougher texture.
Shiny/Gloss Finish: Teflon sheet
Specific silicone pads with texture can be used to prevent a glossy look, giving the print a nice textured feel.
Thicker fabrics require more heat, generally.
Hats (poly) may require 245-250 for 5-8s, Umbrellas, EZ-Ups, and Stadium chairs will require testing, trial, and error.
Do a 24hr test (fine tuning) for a day to see if the ink migrates (clothing dye reacts with DTF ink)
DTF works with almost all fabrics and garment types:
Combed Cotton, Ring Spun Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyesters, Blended Fabrics, Poly-Cottons, Tri-Blends, Polyester-Spandex, Leather, Vinyl, Denim, Canvas, and much more!
PEEL, STICK, REMOVE TRANSFER FILM, AND GO!!
All the love and benefits of normal DTF transfers, but made for hard surfaces and require no heat or other equipment.
1. Make sure the surface is clean and dry. Wiping down with alcohol and a lint free cloth is what we recommend.
2. Before removing the white backing, flip the decal or wrap over and squeegee the white side of the transfer.
3. Peel the white backing from the clear film. The image should be adhered to the clear as you remove the white. If not, lay it down and squeegee the transfer again. Then repeat this step until the entire white backing has been removed.
4. Apply the decal to your cup or surface and rub it all over the decal to ensure no bubbles and the entire image is stuck.
5. Slowly start to peel the clear film. If the image starts to lift with the film, lay it back down and rub or squeegee it again. Repeat until entire clear film has been removed. That's it, your done!
These are permanent and waterproof!